Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Archie loves playing, whether it’s with a human, another dog, or a log, or leaves. His Volunteer Puppy Trainer explains: “When he first came to stay, he really enjoyed rolling a small log around the house. It was so cute. He also loves chasing leaves in the wind. He clearly thinks they fly around for his benefit and amusement.” We think she’s right. Archie might be small, but he’s bursting with confidence. He wants to know about the world – and, more to the point, wants the world to know about him. Archie mostly loves everything, except the hoover. “It took a day of sniffing and exploring before the hoover could be turned on,” she tells us. Will Archie make up any new games? Specifically, will he invent a hoover game? Will he ever catch up with the leaves in the wind? And which deaf person will Archie help to leave loneliness behind and lead the life they deserve? Sponsor Archie today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Archie Today
Sponsor a Puppy Archie Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Archie is a Cockapoo, an ideal combination for a hearing dog, with the loyalty of a Cocker Spaniel and the intelligence of a Poodle.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Archie. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Archie the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Archie! I’m a bold, inquisitive, playful little Cockapoo. I want to grow up and help to change a deaf person’s life, by being their faithful furry friend. Will you support me by sponsoring me?